Re-activation of Quick Heal Total Security ensures that you use the product for the entire license period. You may need to re-activate your product if you have removed it from your device in scenarios where you format your device or you change your device.
Re-activation of Quick Heal Total Security using the same product key is possible only with the same mobile number on any mobile device.
Re-activating licensed version
To re-activate the license of your Quick Heal Total Security, follow these steps:
1. Go to All apps on your device and tap the Quick Heal Total Security icon.
The license agreement appears. 'Collect app statistics' is selected by default. This helps in sending analytics data to Quick Heal for the purpose of research. If you do not wish to send the analytics data, deselect this option. 'Receive SMS/Email alerts' is selected by default. This helps in sending alerts and Quick Heal updates. If you do not wish to send any SMS alerts, deselect this option.
2. Tap I Agree.
The License Activation screen is displayed. If your device is not connected to the Internet, a screen with the option Try with SMS appears that helps you activate your product through SMS. However, if there is no SIM present in the device, a message that your device is not connected to the Internet appears.
3. Enter your 20-digit product key.
You can get the product key in the following places:
• If you have purchased a Quick Heal Total Security for Android product box, you will find the product key printed on a card inside the box.
• It is sent to your email address if you have purchased it online.
Note: If you have not purchased a license yet, you can buy it by visiting our website. A link to our website is displayed.
4. Tap Next and then follow these steps:
Step 1: Set Password
1. Type your password and then confirm the password.
2. Tap Next.
Step 2: Set Up to 3 Alternate Contacts
3. Enter contact name or number which is available in your device contacts/phonebook.
4. Tap to select the required contact from the drop-down contacts listed here.
You can add up to three contacts. Repeat the same steps to add multiple contacts.
Enable the 'Uninstallation Protection' option if you want to secure the Quick Heal app from being removed by any unauthorized user. However in case of a licensed version, this option is selected by default (a recommended option).
5. Tap Activate.
Note: If you have enabled the Uninstallation Protection option, you are redirected to Activate device administrator (ADA) screen where you can activate the ADA. Your license is re-activated successfully. Expiry date of the license is also displayed. As soon as your app is re-activated, it starts scanning every app on your device automatically.
• Currently, registration, re-activation, and renewal through SMS are available only to users based in India.
• Mobile numbers listed in the National Do Not Call Registry (DND) list may or may not be able to register, re-activate, deactivate, or renew through SMS depending on the Indian government's current telephone regulatory policies.
Re-activating trial copy
You can use the free trial copy for the entire trial period. You can re-activate it as many times as you prefer during that period. To know about how to re-activate your copy, see Re-activating Licensed Version in the preceding section.
However, for using the product even after the trial period, you need to renew it by purchasing a license